On Saturday evening, Bush departed Washington D.C. for a surprise farewell love tour. It appears that Bush approval rating is even less in Iraq than here at home. He's loved even less there as an Iraqi reporter threw not one, but both shoes at the President today at a press conference in one of Saddam Hussein's former palaces. Now that's what you call respect. Muntadar al-Zeidi is a correspondent for Al-Baghdadia television which is an Iraqi-owned station based in Cairo, Egypt.
Apparently, Bush - you are not as loved anywhere you go. You have given us shame as a nation.

1 comment:
phil. I so enjoy your comments.. I've been out on a limb for two months...and trying to rehab but its slow...
You were kind to BUSH.. HE'S A CRIMNAL AND SHOULD BE TRIED ACCORDINGLY...
DID YOU SEE WHERE THE GUY THREW SHOES AT HIM.. I WOULD HAVE DONE WORSE...PIE, SOMETHING STICKY.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
DEE
Post a Comment