Friday, October 10, 2008

Fox News - Economy NOT top story.

I prefer watching Fox News for it's unbiased news !!!  I didn't really say that did I?  Slap me will ya.

Since Sept 28, 2007, we add $3.34 billion to the national debt.  That debt now stands at 

Each day, we add another $3.34 billion per day to the national debt.  As of today, that debt has risen to $10,269,630,870,456.79   ($ 10.2 trillion).   We're in two wars, one of which was for the wrong reason.  Our banks are failing left and right, and Uncle Sam just bailed out Wall Street's bad investments to the tune of $700 Billion.  While all of this is happening, the Dow just tanked another $128 to $8451.19, down from $14,280 only months ago.

So what is Fox News covering.  Take a look.  Clue:  It's ain't the what the rest of us are watching.    




No comments: